• 1967 Viterie Mirabello is established in Reggio Emilia as a producer of cold formed studs.
• 1970 the new HQ and production facility opens in Novellara (RE)
• 1980-2000 following the evolution of powertrain technologies, Vimi Fasteners develops a wide range of products, increasing product offerings on the global market. Vimi Fasteners achieves the EN ISO 9001 certification to guarantee all customers the highest quality.
• 2001-2002 Viterie Mirabello is acquired by the Storchi family and the company and its logo get rebranded with the new name Vimi Fasteners. Moreover, Vimi Fasteners achieves the following certifications: ISO / TS 16949, OSHAS 18001 e UNI EN ISO 14001.2003.
• 2008 process and product improvement projects are introduced with the adoption of Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma principles. The factory expands to add in house heat treatment furnaces and prototyping tooling capabilities
• 2009-2013 product sales are extended to emerging markets. Vimi Fasteners attains the certification for aerospace EN 9100.
• 2014-2016 Vimi Fasteners launches a new strategic plan that focuses investments in three main areas: very high resistance screws, adjusting screws for diesel engines, extension of the product range, research projects in light alloys and titanium screws.
• 2018 Vimi Fasteners fully acquires MF Inox Srl, a company that operates in the Oil&Gas, infrastructure and energy industries. AIM Italia stock exchange entry